Back to your search results list
B&B Copacabana Suite Rio de Janeiro
Avda Princesa Isabel, 500 - Leme, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Real Deluxe Flats is a beach aparthotel in Rio de Janeiro. You will be within easy reach of Copacabana Beach as well as Sugar Loaf Mountain and Rio Sul Shopping Mall is in the vicinity. Also close by are Corcovado and Ipanema Beach. This 4.0-star Copacabana aparthotel in Rio de Janeiro offers free wired and wireless Internet access, plus a health club. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. No matter how busy you are, take some time out to de-stress as you will find a sauna and a steam room on site. Be sure to leave some room for your swimsuit as this aparthotel features an outdoor pool, a nice way to unwind. Other leisure facilities include an arcade/game room and a pool table. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide express check-in and express check-out. The lobby has a TV in it to keep you occupied while you're waiting. You will also have access to a conference center at this aparthotel. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (charges apply). Other amenities include laundry facilities, air conditioning in public areas, car rentals on site, an elevator (lift) and beach/pool umbrellas.
Hotel policies & services
||You can change or cancel this deal free of charge up to 720 hours before your check-in date. Please take into account that the check-in date starts at 00:00 (local time).
YOU HAVE CHOSEN A "PREPAID BOOKING", THIS MEANS THAT 35% ( NOT REFUNDABLE ) OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE CHARGED AT THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION, AND THE REMAINING 65% TO BE PAID CASH DIRECTLY TO THE B&B ON THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL.
|Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Customers who viewed "B&B Copacabana Suite" also viewed:
Please provide this reference number to our customer service center representative on request, so we can help you better