The Leopardstown racecourse was first opened in 1888, having been modeled on Sandown racecourse in England. In 1967 it was sold to the racing board in order to secure it. Since then, it has undergone a lot of development to keep it up to date, and it has great facilities including restaurants, bars, snack areas and a pavilion as well as private suites and hospitality areas. Many famous horses and riders have used the course over the years, including Pat Eddery and Pat Taaffe as well as Arkle, Dawn Run and Njinksky.
Address: Leopardstown Racecourse, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland
Phone: +353 01 289 0500