Hotels in St. James's Hospital
St. James's Hospital Hotels
St. James's Hospital, first opened in 1727, was considered to be one of the prominent Dublin hospitals at the time. During the first part of the 19th century, the hospital itself was converted into a workhouse for the poor, but it also included an infirmary that cared for those living and working within the facility. With increasing demands from the poor in the surrounding community, the hospital began providing more substantial care, often using the services of prominent physicians.As St. Kevin's Hospital, the facility reopened in the early 1900's, but then again went through a change by taking the new name of St. James's Hospital in 1971. In 1994, a teaching hospital for Trinity College was added to St. James's. The new and modern facility offers clinics of all types and specializations, as well as featuring some of the leading physicians, teachers and researchers in Ireland.
St. James's Hospital Details
Address: James's Street, Dublin 8, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 410 3000