Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe, Rome Overview
Check Room Rates and Reservation Availability in Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe, Rome
Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe, Rome Details
Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe Hotel Overview
• The reception of the accommodation is open daily from 8:00 - 14:00. If you inform them with your arrival time, you can also check-in outside these hours. Guests staying only 1 night are not able to check-in after 20:00.
• The check-in needs to be done at the reception of Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe B&B (on Via Farini, 16, just around the corner from Via Cavour),
• Guests staying only 1 night are not able to check-in after 20:00.
• Late check-in:
- In case of check-in after 20:00 incurs a fee of EUR 20.00
- In case of check-in after 22:00 incurs a fee of EUR 25.00
- The fee is to be paid in cash upon arrival. The sheets and towels are changed every three days.
• Fresh towels and sheets can be provided daily at an additional charge of EUR 7.00 per room.
• The cancellations during the stay, the total amount of the booking will be charged.
A continental breakfast is served in the accomodation's breakfast area only on request at cost of 5 euro for person for day.
Air-conditioning, City maps, Elevator, Historic building, Multilingual staff, Bicycle rentals, Coffee in the Lobby, Entire property is non-smoking, Microwave in the Lobby, Smoking not allowed (fines apply)
Concierge, Fax service, Ironing service, Limousine service, Tourist information, Wake-up calls, Luggage storage
Guarded parking, Indoor parking, Public parking
Paid parking is possible near the hotel.
Wi-Fi Internet free of charge in all rooms and general areas (lobby/reception etc.)
From Fiumicino-Leonardo da Vinci airport: Take the Leonardo Express train to the Termini Railway Station. The B&B is at 5 minutes walking distance from the railway station.
From Ciampino Airport: Take the bus to Anagnina, then take underground line A to Termini Railway Station. The B&B is at 5 minutes walking distance from the railway station.
Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe, Rome Hotel Details
Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe Rome has jet-set aspirations, but the main attraction is its great location, minutes from the world famous Coliseum. Ideal for tourists, it provides a central base with luxury and comfort. It is located just a few steps from the Roman Imperial Forums, Spanish Steps, public transportation stops and the air-terminal connecting Fiumicino Airport with the Termini main station. In the surroundings of this accommodation you find the St. Maria degli Angeli (church of the Italian State, made by Michelangelo Buonarroti) and St. Maria Maggiore.
An attractive stylish boutique hotel, Relais Conte di Cavour provides a central base to explore the capital in addition to luxury and convenient facilities such as complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. This fully air conditioned establishment features Venetian chandeliers, platinum-sheen bathroom tiles, hydro-massage showers, rain-showers and a corridor that sparkles at night will delight and revive guests after a hard day pounding the streets of the Eternal city. The concierge can arrange limousine service and provide information regarding local sights and attractions. You can unwind at the bar and make use of the nearby paid parking facilities.
The luxurious rooms at Relais Conte di Cavour De Luxe Rome feature an elegant modern design with polished walnut bedsteads. Most of the platinum mosaic en-suite bathrooms feature a rain- or hydro-massage shower, scenic LED lights and luxurious toilet equipment. The modern in-room amenities include a comfortable sitting area with a leather chair, multifunctional bedside electronic control panels, a special therapeutic ,Extra-memory Foam, mattress with top Italian bed linen, a silk bedspread, a DVD player (on request), Venetian crystal chandeliers and a flat screen television.