|Important information & conditions:||A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies for 2012: from 1 to 31 December; for 2013: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.Guests must contact the property at least 3 days prior to arrival to fix an appointment for the check-in and key collection. Contact details are provided by the confirmation email received after booking. - Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.|
|Cancellation policy:||You can change or cancel this deal free of charge up to 720 hours before your check-in date. Please take into account that the check-in date starts at 00:00 (local time).
Payment is due upon arrival.In case of cancellation you will be charged as follows:from 30 to 16 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total amount; from 15 to 7 days prior to arrival: 60% of the total amount; from 6 to 1 day prior to arrival: 80% of the total amount; no show: 100% of the stay.You are requested to call at least 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL, to fix an appointment for key collection. In case you fail to do it YOU WILL BE CHARGED €100.00 and you have to wait for the first host
Please provide this reference number to our customer service center representative on request, so we can help you better