|Cancellation policy:||You can change or cancel this deal free of charge up to 480 hours before your check-in date. Please take into account that the check-in date starts at 00:00 (local time).
Every reservation there is a pre payment of 25% from the total rent. The hotel charges this amount by credit card. This amount is not refundable The balance remaining ( 75% of the total amount) has to be paid upon arrival. Cancelation between 20 days and 3 days before arrival the hotel will charge 50% of the total rent by credit card Cancelation less then 3 days or "no show" the hotel will charge 100% of the total rent by credit card
Please provide this reference number to our customer service center representative on request, so we can help you better