Borne Lofts, Barcelona Overview
Check Room Rates and Reservation Availability in Borne Lofts, Barcelona
Borne Lofts, Barcelona Details
Borne Lofts Hotel Overview
• A total amount EUR 250 will be blocked on the credit card, 10 days prior to arrival as a security deposit for any incidental charges during the stay.
• This amount will be unblock automatically after this time by your bank.
• Check-in is done from 15:00 h at the central office located in: Calle Ferran,11.
• Check-in outside these hours takes place in the apartments and will be an automatic check in.
• Guest must call to the number +34 628-244-374 to get the codes to access into the building and the number of the box where are your keys.
• In case guests arrives after 20:00, for personal check-in an extra charge of EUR 40 will be applied, you have to request this service up to one day before.
• Personal check in at apartment is not possible after 01:30.
• The reception opening hours are from 10:00 to 20:00.
Wi-Fi Internet free of charge in the rooms only
By train, from Barcelona-El Prat International airport: Take
the RENFE train R10 to ‘Passeig de Gràcia’ train station. Once there
take metro line L4 towards to ‘La Pau’ and get off at 'Barceloneta'. The
accommodation is ten minutes' walk from here.
Borne Lofts, Barcelona Hotel Details
Within easy walking distance of Barcelona Zoo, Port Vell and the Aquarium, Borne Lofts Barcelona are named after the charismatic district of their location. This area, adjacent to Barri Gótic, contains the attractive Santa Maria del Mar church as well as numerous narrow streets and fascinating places to shop, eat and drink. The popular beach area of Barceloneta is a short walk away, and Las Ramblas are also accessible on foot.
A completely renovated property that retains its traditional charm, Barcelona Borne Lofts are well maintained and impeccably presented. The apartments enjoy a fetching view over Passeig del Borne via the balcony, and also feature a fully equipped open range kitchen with modern utilities. The building has an elevator to help you reach the lofts after a long day of sightseeing.
Borne Lofts comprise a bedroom with a double bed, a living room with a double sofa bed, a radio and CD player, colour television and DVD player, and a separate bathroom with a shower and toilet. The apartments are all heated and air conditioned, and are furnished with style and quality.