Liceu Apartments, Barcelona Overview
Check Room Rates and Reservation Availability in Liceu Apartments, Barcelona
Liceu Apartments, Barcelona Details
Liceu Apartments Hotel Overview
• A total amount EUR 250 will be blocked on the credit card, 10 days prior to arrival as a security deposit for any incidental charges during the stay.
• This amount will be unblock automatically after this time by your bank.
• Check-in is done from 15:00 h at the central office located in: Calle Ferran,11.
• Check-in outside these hours takes place in the apartments and will be an automatic check in.
• Guest must call to the number +34 628-244-374 to get the codes to access into the building and the number of the box where are your keys.
• In case guests arrives after 20:00, for personal check-in an extra charge of EUR 40 will be applied, you have to request this service up to one day before.
• Personal check in at apartment is not possible after 01:30.
• The reception opening hours are from 10:00 to 20:00.
Paid parking is possible near the hotel.
Wi-Fi Internet free of charge in the rooms only
By car: Go to Gran Via De los Corts Catalanes until Plaça Catalunya, then turn right to Las Ramblas and next to the Liceu Theatre, on your right hand, you will find the apartments.
By public transport:
From the airport, take the Airbus to 'Plaza Catalunya'. Walk down to Las Ramblas, and on your right hand, you will find the apartments. By subway: Take metro Line 3 until 'Liceu'. The apartments are at walking distance from here.
Liceu Apartments, Barcelona Hotel Details
Liceu Apartments Barcelona is located in a marvelous privileged spot, 20 meters away from the famous Las Ramblas and the Liceu Theatre. Carme Street is downtown of Barcelona. The apartment’s building lies just inside the vibrant and exciting district of El Raval, with Ramblas just feet’s away. This is definitely a tourist hot spot of Barcelona with plenty of tapas bars, eateries, coffee shops and fashionable stores. El Liceu Theatre, MACBA and Palau Guell are just five minutes walking from the apartaments.
The building is named after the famous and historical Liceu Theatre. The Liceu Apartments are typical lofts in an 18th century building.
The building has a lift, uncommon in the Gothic quarter of the city, with good connections for public transportation.