Located in quiet yet central district of Zermatt, the Albana Real is a luxurious 4 star Zermatt hotel approx. 10 minutes' walk of Zermatt Train Station and the ski lifts going up into the mountains. This summer and winter mountain resort is completely pedestrianized, so you will have to get around using more eco-friendly, fun or romantic means of transport, such as horse-drawn carriages, electric cars and bicycles. This luxury Zermatt hotel is ideal for those who want to get the most from their time in Zermatt as it offers guests a superlative range of leisure facilities and restaurants, and organizes a wide gamma of experiences to enrich your Zermatt vacation, such as skiing lessons and excursions to the Italian resort of Cervinia. Decorated in an Art Nouveau style, the Albana Real Hotel has a gourmet French restaurant, a Japanese restaurant and sushi bar with live Teppanyaki cooking, and an exotic Thai restaurant. After a long day's hiking or skiing you can sooth your aching muscles in the on-site wellness center's swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi or arrange to have a massage. There is also a lounge and bar where après-ski, afternoon tea, and cocktails are served. Free wireless internet access and a guest computer are at guests' disposal.
|Important information & conditions:||Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.10 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.05 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.|
|Cancellation policy:||You can change or cancel this deal free of charge up to 720 hours before your check-in date. Please take into account that the check-in date starts at 00:00 (local time).
1) At the time of booking a 30% non-refundable deposit of the total booking fee will be debited from the credit card account provided 2) Should a cancellation occur the client automatically loses the non-refundable deposit. 3) The cancellation charges for the remaining 70% of the total booking fee are as follows: 31 days before arrival day no charges 30-21 days “ “ 30% 20-15 days “ “ 50% 14-08 days “ “ 70% 07-00 days “ “ 100% Early departure
Please provide this reference number to our customer service center representative on request, so we can help you better