London City Apartments, London Overview
Check Room Rates and Reservation Availability in London City Apartments, London
London City Apartments, London Details
London City Apartments Hotel Overview
Please note:• Check-in takes place at the head office at 8A Herbal Hill, London, EC1R 5EJ , where you will receive the keys and pay the remaining balance.
• Please call the telephone number shown on the booking confirmation in order to arrange your check-in, at least 1 hour before your arrival at the office. You will receive the exact address of the apartment upon arrival at the check-in office.
• Arrivals between 21:00 and midnight are subject to a late check-in fee of GBP 20.00, arrivals after midnight incur a charge of GBP 30.00. Check-in after 21:00 takes place at 6 Union Street, SE1 1SZ.
• If you would like to pay by credit card please be informed that due to charges made by credit card companies there is a 2.1% charge for most credit (and debit) card payments (4.2% in case of amex).
• Please bring a photocopy of a picture ID of the person in whose name the reservation was made, and of any person paying by credit card.
• A damage deposit of GBP 150 or credit card details will be required upon arrival. Groups of 6 people or more will be charged a security deposit of GBP 50 per person.
There is a fully equipped kitchen in the apartments.
Elevator, City maps, Multilingual staff, Entire property is non-smoking, Smoking not allowed (fines apply)
Luggage storage, Tourist information, 24-hour front desk, Tours/ticket Assistance
Paid parking is possible near the hotel. (Reservation needed)
Wi-Fi Internet free of charge in all rooms and general areas (lobby/reception etc.)
From Heathrow Airport: Take the Piccalilly Line train towards Cockfosters. Get off at Leicester Square and change to Northern Line northbound to Camden Town Station. The apartments are locate a short distance from the station.
From Gatwick Airport: Take the Gatwick Express train to Victoria Station, go to Victoria Underground Station and take the Victoria Line northbound to Warren Street station. Change to Northern Line northbound to Camden Town Station.
From Stansted Airport: Take Stansted express train to Liverpool Street Station, change there to Central Line train (westbound) to Tottenham Court Road station change to Northern Line northbound to Camden Town Station.
Please follow the directions mentioned above and once in Camden Town Underground Station, follow the below directions.
By foot, from Camden Town: Take the exit on the right hand side, turn left and cross the street towards The World's End pub you will find it on the left hand side), take Greenland Road (road between NatWest bank and The World's End pub), after 20 metres take the first right and walk 30 metres, the office is located on the right hand side.
London City Apartments, London Hotel Details
London City Apartments is situated around Camden Town area, Kings Cross and Clerkenwell area - one of London’s best areas to find places to eat, have a drink and shop, its colorful markets are a tourist hotspot and offer great shopping opportunities. This area is the ideal place to stay while visiting London. The apartments are located only minutes away by tube to the West End and the major London tourist attractions.
The stylish London Cirty Apartments consist of modern self-catering accommodations with a full set of amenities including comfortable and modern furniture. Impressive ceiling-to-floor windows illuminate the stylish living space. These apartments are perfect for relaxing after a day exploring the markets or after spending a busy day in this magnificent city.
All of London City Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, dishwasher, oven, cooker, electric kettle, microwave, plates, pans, fridge-freezer, washing machine with dryer, coffee maker and cupboards.