Royal College Residence, London Overview
Check Room Rates and Reservation Availability in Royal College Residence, London
Royal College Residence, London Details
Royal College Residence Hotel Overview
Please note: • Apartments are located within walking distance (5-10 min) from the advertised address (which is the check in office).
• Check-in takes place at the head office at 8A Herbal Hill, London, EC1R 5EJ , where you will receive the keys and pay the remaining balance. Please call the telephone number shown on the booking confirmation in order to arrange your check-in, at least 1 hour before your arrival at the office.
• Arrivals between 21:00 and midnight are subject to a late check-in fee of GBP 20.00, arrivals after midnight incur a charge of GBP 30.00. Check-in after 21:00 takes place at 6 Union Street, SE1 1SZ.
• If you would like to pay by credit card please be informed that due to charges made by credit card companies there is a 1.7% charge for most credit (and debit) card payments (4.2% in case of amex).
• Please bring a photocopy of a picture ID of the person in whose name the reservation was made, and of any person paying by credit card.
• A damage deposit of GBP 150 or credit card details will be required upon arrival. Groups of 6 people or more will be charged a security deposit of GBP 50 per person.
There is a fully equipped kitchen in the apartment.
City maps, Multilingual staff
Tourist information, 24-hour front desk
Wi-Fi Internet free of charge in the rooms only
From Heathrow Airport: Take the Piccadilly line and change at King's Cross St. Pancras. Take the Northern line and get off at Camden Town. The hotel is within walking distance of the station.
From Gatwick Airport: Take the Gatwick Express train directly to Victoria. Change to the Victoria metro line and get off at Euston station. From there, take the Northern line and get off at Camden Town. The hotel is within walking distance of the station.
Royal College Residence, London Hotel Details
The Royal College Residence London offers guests an excellent location. They are conveniently situated near a restaurant and a grocery store, supplying you with all you need during your stay in the British capital. They are also very well-connected to the city centre, thanks to several metro stations located nearby.
The Royal College Residence offers excellent three-bedroom apartments, spacious and elegantly furnished. The apartments boast everything you need to feel at home. They are excellently furnished and feature many amenities.
The apartments at the Royal College Residence London offer a fully fitted kitchen, with cookware and kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, cooker, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, complimentary tea and coffee, a living room with TV and DVD player and double sofa bed, three bedrooms and a fully equipped bathroom with a drying rack, hairdryer and a washing machine.