If you are looking for a pet-friendly Zermatt aparthotel that's located in the mountains, check out Hotel Apartement La Perle offering complimentary wireless Internet access to all its guests. Sunnegga Ski Resort is near by, while Matterhorn and Schwarzsee are two of the local area attractions. Other attractions in the area include Gornergrat Infrared Telescope and Gorner Ridge. This Zermatt aparthotel offers an elevator (lift). Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
|Internet:||Wired Internet, Wi-Fi Internet connection|
|Cancellation policy:||You can change or cancel this deal free of charge up to 720 hours before your check-in date. Please take into account that the check-in date starts at 00:00 (local time).
till 30 days before arrival date: free of charge - 29 till 15 days before arrival date: 25 % of the total costs of the reservation/room rate - 14 till 7 days before arrival date: 50 % of the total costs of the reservation/room rate - 6 till 3 days before arrival date: 75 % of the total costs of the reservation/room rate - 2days before till arrival day: 100 % We recommend the closing of a travel cancellation insurance contract so as to cover any cancellation fees
Please provide this reference number to our customer service center representative on request, so we can help you better