If you prefer a more intimate hotel, FGA Eixample is a good option. With 3 stars, you know what to expect a little better. Public transport connections are plentiful, thanks to the nearby Antiqua Estacion del Norte. Your position in this area allows you to visit Paseo de Gracia, Plaça de Catalunya and even Arc de Triomf easily. Museum of Contemporary Art and Barcelona City History Museum, both a short walk away, provide a fascinating experience. This accommodation is well located for convenient access to Palau de la Musica Catalana.
FGA Eixample demonstrates a commitment to your comfort and convenience with services including an express check-in/out service and much more besides. Book one of the 3 rooms available.
FGA Eixample has air conditioning. A toilet is provided in the bathrooms in combination with a bidet and a shower/bath combination. Rooms include the use of kitchen facilities like a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee/tea maker.
1 Double beds
および 4 Small single beds
および 1 Sofa beds
Select your dates of travel first
Hotel policies & services
From 14:00 Check-out: Until 11:00
Visa, MasterCard, American Express 注意：宿泊客の到着に先立って、ホテルはクレジットカードの有効性を確認する権利を有するものとします。
WiFi使用可能/ワイヤレスインターネット 無料です。 利用可能な場所は客室のみ
Arrival: There is no reception in the building; you need to call the telephone number stated on your booking confirmation in order to arrange a smooth and easy check-in before your arrival.
Check-in: The check in time starts at 14:00. If you arrive before 14:00, you can go to the apartment office located at Ferran, 11 – Barcelona to store your luggage.
Cancellation policy: 30% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and is non-refundable. The remaining 70% will be debited on your credit card before arrival. If cancelled later than 3 days before the date of arrival, or in case of no-show, the total cost of the reservation will be charged.