Hotel d'Amsterdam Leidse Square, Amsterdam Overzicht
Check kamer prijzen en beschikbare reserveringen in Hotel d'Amsterdam Leidse Square, Amsterdam
Hotel d'Amsterdam Leidse Square, Amsterdam Details
Hotel d'Amsterdam Leidse Square Hotel Overzicht
• Late check-in after 23:00 incurs a fee of EUR 50.00. You are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of your estimated time of arrival. • A strict no-smoking policy applies throughout the hotel and in case of breach a penalty fee will be charged. Payment is due upon arrival at the hotel.
• For bookings of 3 rooms or more, the first night will be charged in advance on the credit card.
• If not arrived on the planned day of arrival and is not informed otherwise, the reservation will be released next day at 9.00 AM.
• Public parking is free on Sundays.
Het ontbijt wordt geserveerd van 08:00 - 10:00 uur.
Lift, Airconditioning, Gehele accommodatie is rookvrij, Stadsplattegronden, Kluis bij de receptie, Snoep- of drankenautomaat, Roken verboden (boetes bij overtreding)
Faxdienst, Bagageopslag, Toeristische informatie, Wasserette
Betaalde parkeergelegenheid dicht bij het hotel.
Wi-Fi gratis in alle kamers en gemeenschappelijke ruimten (lobby/receptie, etc.)
1) From Schiphol Airport: Every 20 minutes a train runs from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport, go to the central hall, here is a big sign with the train information. The trains to the central station run from 05:40 AM to 00:30 AM (go to step 2).
2) From Amsterdam Central Station: You can take tram nr. 1, 2 or 5 from the square in front of the station to 'Leidseplein'. From there you can walk to the hotel. The trams in Amsterdam normally run from 07:00 AM to 01:00 AM.
Hotel d'Amsterdam Leidse Square, Amsterdam Hotel Details
Hotel d’Amsterdam Leidse Square is situated in the centre of Amsterdam near the Leidseplein. You will find in the vicinity many cafés and restaurants as well as the Vondelpark, the Municipal Museum and the famous Museum Square with the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. The property is housed in a building that dates back to the year 1900, however the interior is modern. This family-run hotel is the ideal place for people wishing to discover Amsterdam’s secrets while staying in a quiet and peaceful area.
The non-smoking D’Amsterdam Hotel Leidse Square has been equipped with all comforts to make you feel at home away from home. Furthermore, the friendly staff will welcome you at your arrival and assist you with anything you might need. Hotel D'Amsterdam offers a rich buffet breakfast and at the reception you can find machines where you can buy soft drinks, and there is also a free water fountain.
Hotel d’Amsterdam Leidse Square has 16 rooms, 8 larger rooms (20 m²) and 8 small rooms (12 m²). The rooms all come equipped with a telephone, central heating, free wireless Internet connection, air-conditioning, a shower, toilet and TV.