Di Ann Hotel, Amsterdam Oversikt
Sammenlign priser og resrvasjon tilgjengelighet Di Ann Hotel, Amsterdam
Di Ann Hotel, Amsterdam Detaljer
Di Ann Hotel Hotel oversikt
- The hotel does not have a lift.
- After your booking has been
processed it is normal procedure for the hotel to carry out a
pre-authorization check on the credit card to ensure that the card is
valid and that sufficient funds are available to guarantee the
- Payment is to be made at check-in.
Historisk bygning, Bykart, Flerspråklig personale
24-timers resepsjon, 24-timers sikkerhet, Bagasjeoppbevaring, Fakstjeneste, Turistinformasjon, Vekketjeneste, Lege på vakt, Hjelp til turer/billetter
Betalt parkering er tilgjengelig nær hotellet.
Wi-Fi-Internett gratis i alle rom og fellesområder (lobby/resepsjon osv.)
1) From Schiphol Airport: Every 20 minutes a train runs from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport, go to the central hall, there is a big sign with the train information. The trains to the central station run from 05:40 AM to 00:30 AM (go to step 2).
2) From Amsterdam Central Station: You can take tram nr. 1, 2 or 24 from the square in front of the station to Dam Square. From there you can walk to the hotel in approximately 4 minutes. The trams in Amsterdam normally run from 07:00 AM to 01:00 AM.
Di Ann Hotel, Amsterdam Hotelldetaljer
Di Ann Hotel Amsterdam is situated in an
extraordinary historic canal house along the charming Herengracht and
Keizersgracht canals, at a short walk from Dam Square, the Royal Palace,
Westerkerk church and the cosy Jordaan area. Furthermore, the city’s central
station is just a short walk away, providing you with nearby bus, tram, train
and metro connections to the entire city.
Hotel Amsterdam houses in a 17th century building and was completely
refurbished in 2003. The central location makes it an ideal base for exploring
this bustling city. Moreover, the attentive staff at the 24-hour reception desk
will gladly assist you in exploring Amsterdam by providing you with any
information you might need.
hotel has 42 guestrooms spread out over 3 floors, either located on the front
side of the hotel offering views of the canal, or at the back, with a nice view
of the garden. The Deluxe rooms on the second floor furthermore have a nice
balcony. The rooms at the Di Ann Hotel in Amsterdam are bright, spacious and will
provide you with a warm and peaceful environment.