Hotel Iris, Amsterdam Visão Geral
Checar Tarifas de Quarto e Disponibilidade de Reserva Hotel Iris, Amsterdam
Hotel Iris, Amsterdam Detalhes
Hotel Iris Descrição do Hotel
• The name stated on the credit card used to make the reservation must be the same as the guest and needs to be shown upon arrival.
• Failure in doing so, the guest present for check in has to pay full amount for the booking.
• The previous amount already paid will be refunded back to same the credit card.
• Please note that all refunds are processed within 10 working days.
• Late check-in outside regular hours is possible upon request and must be arranged with the hotel prior to arrival.
• Preferences and special requirements must be requested directly to the hotel by email - and must be confirmed.
Toda a propriedade é de não fumadores, Aluguer de bicicletas, Chave por cartão, Mapas da cidade, Edifício histórico, Pessoal multilingue, Não é permitido fumar (são aplicáveis multas), Máquina de venda automática, TV na entrada
Depósito de bagagens, Informações turísticas, Assistência em passeios/bilhetes
O estacionamento pago é possível junto do hotel.
Internet Wi-Fi gratuitamente em todos os quartos e nas áreas comuns (entrada/receção, etc.)
For check-in, please go to Hotel Max first. Hotel Iris is located 400 meters from Hotel Max. Breakfast is also served at Hotel Max.
1) From Schiphol Airport: Every 20 minutes a train runs from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport, go to the central hall, there is a big sign with the train information. The trains to the central station run from 05:40 AM to 00:30 AM (go to step 2).
2) From Amsterdam Central Station: Take tram 4 or 25 to the hotel. Exit the tram at the 'Stadhouderskade' or the 'Albert Cuyp Market'. Hotel Max (Hemonystraat 7) lies within 150 meters from the tram stop. The trams in Amsterdam normally run from 07:00 AM to 01:00 AM.
Hotel Iris, Amsterdam Detalhes do Hotel
Hotel Iris Amsterdam is situated within walking distance of the Rembrandtplein, Dam Square and Leidseplein. Several places of interest can be easily reached on foot and by public transport, and museums such as the famous Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House are close by.
A fully non-smoking property, Amsterdam’s Iris Hotel offers convenient facilities such as luggage storage and up to date tourist information. Wireless Internet is accessible in the rooms for free. There is on-street public parking nearby.
Hotel Iris Amsterdam has 19 non-smoking rooms, most of which have a view of the canal or of the garden. All heated rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi connectivity, a safe, and a wardrobe/closet. Most rooms have ensuite bathrooms with a hairdryer and some rooms have a private shower and share the toilets.