Titus Hotel, Amsterdam Visão Geral
Checar Tarifas de Quarto e Disponibilidade de Reserva Titus Hotel, Amsterdam
Titus Hotel, Amsterdam Detalhes
Titus Hotel Descrição do Hotel
- Please indicate your estimated time of arrival via the 'Remarks/Requests'
field of the reservation form,
- With payment by credit card, the hotel will charge an extra of 3%. This hotel
does not accept Diners Club credit cards, Visa Electron cards or Debit cards
for payments or guarantee,
- Check-in after 23:00 hours is not possible at Titus Hotel.
- Please note that
there is no elevator and that you may need to climb some steep and narrow
stairs to reach your room.
Toda a propriedade é de não fumadores
Depósito de bagagens, Chamadas de despertar
O estacionamento pago é possível junto do hotel.
Internet Wi-Fi gratuitamente em todos os quartos e nas áreas comuns (entrada/receção, etc.)
1) From Schiphol Airport: Every 20 minutes a train runs from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport, go to the central hall, here is a big sign with the train information. The trains to the central station run from 05:40 AM to 00:30 AM (go to step 2).
2) From Amsterdam Central Station: You can take tram line 1, 2 or 5 from the square in front of the station and get off at tram stop 'Leidseplein'. From there you can walk to the hotel in approximately 2 minutes. Take the 1st street to the right and then the 1st canal to the left in order to reach the hotel. The trams in Amsterdam normally run from 07:00 AM to 01:00 AM.
This cosy hotel is located in the city centre of Amsterdam, just 2 minutes walking from the Leidseplein. The hotel is well connected with public transport and within comfortable walking distance from many of Amsterdam's tourist attractions such as the Holland Casino, the Vondelpark, Museum Square and the shopping area.
Titus Hotel, Amsterdam Detalhes do Hotel
Titus Hotel Amsterdam is a small and cosy hotel, situated in the centre of Amsterdam, overlooking one of the pretty Amsterdam canals.
Titus Hotel is just a stroll away from the famous Leidseplein, the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum and countless other places of interest. Next door you will find the exclusive shopping streets, many cultural
venues and theatres, restaurants, night clubs and the Holland Casino.
The Titus Hotel offers rooms in various sizes, from a bed in a dormitory room, small basement rooms, to rooms for over 4 people. The rooms are all equipped with standard facilities to make your stay comfortable.