The Nadler Kensington, London Visão Geral
Checar Tarifas de Quarto e Disponibilidade de Reserva The Nadler Kensington, London
The Nadler Kensington, London Detalhes
The Nadler Kensington Descrição do Hotel
Please note: • Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. • During your stay, the reservation can be modified free of charge if the new intended departure date is outside the 24 hour cancellation period. If not, the modification incurs a charge equal to one night's cost. • All reservations of 7 nights or more if cancelled, modified or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged as cancellation penalty.
Elevador, Ar condicionado, Acesso para deficientes, Toda a propriedade é de não fumadores, Mapas da cidade, Chave por cartão, Não é permitido fumar (são aplicáveis multas), Máquina de venda automática, Pessoal multilingue
Receção 24 horas, Serviço de limpeza a seco/lavandaria, Chamadas de despertar, Depósito de bagagens, Informações turísticas, Serviço de fax, Concierge, Assistência em passeios/bilhetes
Estacionamento pago disponível no hotel.
Internet Wi-Fi gratuitamente em todos os quartos e nas áreas comuns (entrada/receção, etc.)
1) By metro, from Heathrow Airport: Take the Piccadilly Line to Earl\'s Court and. The hotel is at walking distance from the station.
2) By train, from Gatwick Airport: Take a Gatwick Express Train to London Victoria Station. Change for District Line towards EarlÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Court Station (Westbound). The hotel is at walking distance from the station.
3) By train, from Stanstead Airport: Take Stanstead Express Train to London Liverpool Street Station. Change at Liverpool Street Station for Underground Ã¢â‚¬â€œ District Line going towards EarlÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Court Station. The hotel is at walking distance from the station.
4) By train, from Luton Airport: Take a direct train from Luton Airport to London KingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Cross Station. At KingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Cross Station change for Piccadilly Line (The Underground) towards EarlÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Court Station. The hotel is at walking distance from the station.
5) By Bus: There are six local bus routes that take you to South Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham, Putney, Notting Hill, Shepherd\'s Bush, Richmond and Clapham.
The Nadler Kensington, London Detalhes do Hotel
Situated in an ideal location, The Nadler Kensington London is only a 20 minute walk to elegant Knightsbridge, home to Harrods. Many of the city's main tourist attractions such as the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Science Museum, Kensington Palace and Gardens are all within walking distance or a short bus or tube ride away. The hotel is also very well served by public transport, with ‘Earl's Court’ tube station at 4 minutes walking distance with a direct line to Heathrow Airport.
A new and exciting concept in London, The Nadler is a combination of a boutique and budget hotel offering convenience, flexibility and affordable luxury. Facilities include complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connection, 24-hour reception and concierge service. The hotel was created for today's value and design conscious guests weather visiting London on business or leisure.
All of The Nadler Kensington London’s 65 studio rooms are fitted with a compact kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge and complimentary Keiji aromatherapy toiletries. Furthermore, all the en-suite rooms are fully equipped with modern room facilities such as a flat-screen interactive LCD television with on-demand movies, access to the internet, complete with keyboard and mouse as well as guest directory and music library.