Hyde Park Suites, London Visão Geral
Checar Tarifas de Quarto e Disponibilidade de Reserva Hyde Park Suites, London
Hyde Park Suites, London Detalhes
Hyde Park Suites Descrição do Hotel
- The reception is open for 20 hours a day, from 9:00 until 5:00.
- Check-in is at 30 Inverness Terrace, W2 3JA.
- A 3% surcharge applies when paying by credit card.
- In the unlikely event that the hotel has to cancel the reservation, the hotel will inform and attempt to re-accommodate guests in a suitable accommodation of their own at a price equivalent to the original agreed. The hotel will not be held responsible for any extra costs the client bears over and above the original price agreed in securing alternative accommodation. If re-accommodation is impossible, the hotel will issue a full refund for any payments made to them.
- The card holder’s name must match the guest’s name. For 3rd party payments, please email the property as a form needs to be filled in, along with a copy of the card holder ID.
Toda a propriedade é de não fumadores, Edifício histórico
Segurança 24 horas
O estacionamento pago é possível junto do hotel.
Internet Wi-Fi gratuitamente em todos os quartos e nas áreas comuns (entrada/receção, etc.)
From Heathrow Airport: Take the Heathrow Express train to 'Paddington' station. From Paddington you can take the Circle or District lines of the underground to 'Bayswater Station', Westbound. The hotel is situated within walking distance of the station.
From Gatwick Airport: Take the Gatwick Express train to 'Victoria' station. From Victoria take bus 148 and get off at 'Bayswater Road, Inverness Terrace' stop. The accommodation is a few minutes' walk from here.
Hyde Park Suites, London Detalhes do Hotel
Hyde Park Suites London enjoys a prestigious location in the heart of the capital, just a few minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The Suites are surrounded by underground and train stations, such as Bayswater, Queensway, Paddington and Lancaster Gate, all within a few minutes' walk. Popular tourist spots like Oxford Street, Baker Street, Notting Hill and Portobello Market are all within walking distance or a short bus ride. Bus services to all parts of London depart from near the hotel 24 hours a day.
The Hyde Park Suites London offers self-catering apartments, which combine a great central location with a modern interior design and bright, warm colours. They have created a cosy and inviting space, ideal whether you are visiting London for business or pleasure.
All the apartments of the Hyde Park Suites feature contemporary furnishings and offer fully equipped kitchens and a shower. Stylish and spacious, they are an excellent choice for either business or pleasure. They are also fully equipped with many modern facilities.