Hotel Max, Amsterdam Общие сведения
Проверить цену номеров и возможность бронирования в Hotel Max, Amsterdam
Hotel Max, Amsterdam Детали
Hotel Max Обзор отеля
• The name stated on the credit card used to make the reservation must be the same as the guest and needs to be shown upon arrival.
• Failure in doing so, the guest present for check in has to pay full amount for the booking.
• The previous amount already paid will be refunded back to same the credit card.
• All refunds are processed within 10 working days.
• Special policies apply for group reservation (3+ rooms).
• Reception in Hotel Max will be closed from 05/01/16. All guests must Check-In/Check-Out in Hotel Iris, located only minutes away walking at Sarphatikade 17, 1017 VM Amsterdam. Check-in time is from 14:30 to 22:00. Check-out time is from 08:00 until 11:00. Please be aware that Reception in Hotel Iris is open every day from 08:00 to 22:00 and is available to all guests of Hotel Max for any further assistance.
Please note that breakfast is served at Hotel Iris, Sarphatikade 17.
Сейф в отделе регистрации и обслуживания гостей, Торговый автомат
Камера хранения, Услуги чистки обуви
Платная парковка рядом с отелем.
Wi-Fi бесплатно во всех номерах и общих помещениях (холл, приемная и т.п.)
1) From Schiphol Airport: Every 20 minutes a train runs from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport, go to the central hall, here is a big sign with the train information. The trains to the central station run from 05:40 AM to 00:30 AM (go to step 2).
2) From Amsterdam Central Station: Take tram 4 or 25 to the hotel. Exit the tram at 'Stadhouderskade' or 'Albert Cuyp Market'. Hotel Max lies within 150 meters of these tram stops. The trams in Amsterdam normally run from 07:00 AM to 01:00 AM.
Hotel Max, Amsterdam Информация об отеле
Situated in the popular ‘de Pijp’ area, Hotel Max Amsterdam is within walking distance of the Rembrandtplein, Dam Square and Leidseplein. After a stroll along the famous Albert Cuijp market you’ll reach the Rijksmuseum and van Gogh Museum. Other places worth visiting like the Anne Frank House, Artis Zoo, Madame Tussaud’s, Rembrandt’s house and so on are all located within 30 minutes walking distance. On top of that, the RAI Convention Centre can be reached in just 10 minutes.
Max Hotel offers clean and reasonably priced tourist accommodation in the centre of Amsterdam. Complimentary wireless Internet is accessible throughout the hotel, public car parking spaces are available nearby, and staff can also arrange an airport shuttle for extra convenience. Other services on offer include shoe polishing, luggage storage and well-informed tourist information.
Every heated bedroom in Hotel Max Amsterdam is small but cosy and non-smoking. For your convenience you will find several convenient amenities including a safe deposit box, a direct dial telephone and a television. Furthermore every room features a private bathroom, either in or outside the room, with a shower and a hairdryer. In most rooms, an additional bed can be added at a fee.