Travel Hotel, Amsterdam Översikt
Jämför priser och boknings tillgänglighet Travel Hotel, Amsterdam
Travel Hotel, Amsterdam Detaljer
Travel Hotel Hotell Översikt
- Check-in starts at 14.00 but early check-in may be possible if the room is already available
- Check-in is possible until 24.00 hours (midnight) and all arrivals after midnight must be reported at the hotel in advance
- Arrivals after midnight, which were not reported, cannot be guaranteed
Flerspråkig personal, Stadskartor, Säkerhetsfack i receptionen, Elektroniskt nyckelkort, Historisk byggnad, Mikrovågsugn i lobbyn, Varuautomat
Dygnet runt-bemannad reception, Jourläkare, Kopiering, Väckning, Strykning, Faxservice, Bagageförvaring
Avgiftsbelagd parkering finns nära hotellet.
Trådlöst internet (Wi-Fi) utan extra kostnad endast i allmänna områden (lobby/reception mm)
1) From Schiphol Airport: Every 20 minutes a train runs from the airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport, go to the central hall, there is a big sign with the train information. The trains to the central station run from 05:40 to 00:30 (go to step 2).
2) From Amsterdam Central Station: From here it's a 5-minute walk to the hotel. Take the main exit and go straight in the direction of Dam Square onto the Damrak street. Follow this main street, which you can recognize from the canal boats on your left and the Victoria hotel on your right-hand side. At the end of the canal (when you see the Grasshopper building on your left) turn left into de 'Oude Brugsteeg'. At the next street, at the entrance of the Grasshopper, turn right into the 'Beursstraat' and you will find the hotel on number 23.
Travel Hotel, Amsterdam Hotelldetaljer
Located right in the bustling heart of the city the Travel Hotel Amsterdam offers low cost accommodation within walking distance of many of the major tourist attractions. Less than a 5 minute stroll from both Dam Square and the Central Train Station the hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore the city. The city’s famous canals, the Anne Frank House and Flower Market are all in the near vicinity as are the Magna Plaza and Bijenkorf shopping centers. The area also offers a large choice of bars, restaurants and clubs.
Travel Hotel Amsterdam has a cosy bar that is open around the clock and offers the perfect place to unwind at the end of your day. Here you can enjoy a drink, some company and, come morning, a tasty breakfast.
Due to the historical character of the building every room in the Travel Hotel Amsterdam is unique, each one providing simple and clean accommodations equipped with washing facilities and a television. The hotel offers Singles, Twins, Triples and Quads, as well as Five-bedded and Six-bedded rooms with a choice of shared or private bathroom facilities.